- Her favorite city: Stockholm
- What does it say about Julie? She’s calm and respectful.
If you want to become a Popin and have more questions than answers our very complete website has to offer, you can then email Julie! — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Her favorite city: Meknes, Morocco
- What does it say about Sophie? She’s an adventurer and doesn’t know how to say no to a Moroccan pastilla dish.
If you want to organize a Pop In the City for your company — just email email@example.com or call her +33 6 5040 7129
- Her favorite city: Tokyo, where she was raised
- What does it say about Clem? She marvels at everything, just like all the Japanese do.
If you represent a brand and believe our values are in line with yours, so you’re thinking Pop In the City is an ideal event to communicate for your brand, email or call Clémentine — firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 7 8644 8055
- Her favorite city: Buenos Aires, where she worked in her 20s
- What does it say about Marie? Just like any tango dancer, she has passion and self-restraint
You are a Tourist Office rep? A City representant? If you would like to host a Pop In the City in your city, call or email Marie to get all the details — email@example.com
+33 6 7598 9286
- Her favorite city: Concarneau, France
- What does it say about Virginie: that we have to take her to more trips outside France : )
Virginie sets up all the offers for our corporate events and Pop In the City for companies — firstname.lastname@example.org